Installing the mobile app
The Courier Exchange Mobile App has been designed to be very easy to use, but we do appreciate that new tools need a bit of explanation. To ensure you know how the App works we have made user guides with step-by-step instructions and screenshots for you to download.
The Mobile App works in conjunction with a Courier Exchange or TimedFX subscription
Downloading the Mobile App
1. Click on the blue ‘App Store’ icon on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now you will see the following buttons at the bottom of the screen: ‘Featured’, ‘Top Charts’, ‘Genius’, ‘Search’ and ‘Updates’.
3. Click the “Search” button. (iPad users please filter your search for iPhone Apps)
4. Type ‘Courier Exchange’ into the ‘Search’ box, located on the top your screen.
5. Now click on ‘Search’ button located at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click on the ‘FREE’ button next to the Courier Exchange Mobile App icon.
7. Next click ‘INSTALL APP’.
8. Enter your Apple ID Password & click ‘OK’.
1. Click the white ‘Play Store’ icon on your home screen.
2. Click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner and type ‘Courier Exchange’ into the search button.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. When the search results pop up, click on the ‘Free’ button next to the Courier Exchange App icon.
5. Click on the Courier Exchange App icon.
6. Click on the green ‘INSTALL’ button and press ‘ACCEPT’ when the App permission box pops up.
7. The Courier Exchange App will take a minute to download.
The Mobile App is available free of charge to one user per subscription. It can however, be used for fleet drivers and regular sub-contractors
If you have any further queries in relation to the Mobile App, call Scott on: 1-888 216 8442