The Courier Exchange Mobile App and the Live Availability Map have been designed specifically for couriers, owner drivers and freight forwarders to make load and driver matches quicker and more reliable. The Mobile App is very easy to use, but we do understand that new tools need a bit of explanation. To ensure you understand how the App works and to ensure you do know how to make the most of the app, we have created user guides with step-by-step instructions and screenshots for you to download.
The Courier Exchange Mobile App works in conjunction with a Courier Exchange or Haulage Exchange subscription.
Downloading the Mobile App
1. Click on the blue ‘App Store’ icon on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now you will see the following buttons at the bottom of the screen: ‘Featured’, ‘Top Charts’, ‘Genius’, ‘Search’ and ‘Updates’.
3. Click on the “Search” button. (IPad users please filter your search for iPhone Apps)
4. Type ‘Courier Exchange’ into the ‘Search’ box, located on the top of your screen.
5. Now click on the ‘Search’ button located at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click on the ‘FREE’ button next to the Courier Exchange Mobile App icon.
7. Next click ‘INSTALL APP’.
8. Enter your Apple ID Password & click ‘OK’.
9. The courier Exchange App may take a minute to download.
1. Click on the white ‘Play Store’ icon on your home screen.
2. Click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner and type ‘Courier Exchange’ into the search bar.
3. Click on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. When the search results pop up, click on the ‘Free’ button next to the Courier Exchange App icon.
5. Click on the Courier Exchange App icon-(yellow box with a black vehicle).
6. Click on the green ‘INSTALL’ button and press ‘ACCEPT’ when the App permission box pops up.
7. The Courier Exchange App will take a minute to download.
One Mobile App is available for free to one user per subscription. Enterprise Plus subscriptions are entitled to 2 free apps. The Mobile app can be used for fleet drivers and regular sub-contractors.
*The Live Availability Map is only available to Company Subscribers.
**Additional Apps required outside of your entitlement incur additional charges.
If you have any further queries in relation to the Mobile App, call us on: 020 8896 6733.